Wednesday, April 1, 2009

and i ain't fuckin scared of him

"you'd be the perfect girlfriend for him"
lmao. i really wanted to die from laughter.
too bad i wouldn't be.
just cause she loves me.
anyways i can't make friends with guys.
or if i do..they have to be attractive.
Happened with KO happening with RP. o wow. lmao.
anyways. last night was alright.
natalia says he's desperate and i said "don't worry SERIOUSLY don't worry"
lol
i don't like avoiding people.
i'll be gone for like a week. away from the world
so one of two things will happen
1. i wont talk to anyone while i'm gone
2. i wil continue to recieve random texts from people that are confusing, not worth my time, frusturating or boring and they well become my source of entertainment and i'll pretend to care, they'll pretend to care. or something

i tried growing out my nails
but i keep biting them,
my allergies are making me miserable
i saw natalia for the first time today in FOREVER
i have yet to hear or read a fantastic april fool's day joke.. srsly LAME.
if i was 21 i wouldn't be talking to YOU.
lol
fml i have work to do

2 comments: