Saturday, April 4, 2009

every last word every single thing you say

okay so this blog is becoming extremley neglected...
that can mean:
1] i have a life and no longer find time to blog about my non-existent life
2] i am old and aging everyday and therefore sleep when i am not doing thing i am commited to
3] i forget about it.

there are many other pssible reasons but that could take a while to type and well..i'm not sure i have that kind of time.
So my fashion teacher hates me..but loves me..but mostly hates me and i've accepted that.
last night there was not enough estrogen in my household..
there was a total of 2 females v. 5 males.
then it was 2 females to 3 males...slightly less...testosterone..i suppose.
wel my 7 year old brother busted the shit out of my laptop
and instead of freaking otu and murdering him i simply told him to go tell my mother what he did and not pay him much attention for the remainder of the night.

it didn't hit me hard until i went to bed lastnight and realized how much of my life is on that thing..

but hey whatever c'est la vie.
so i WON'T have a laptop for 2 weeks [ or more or less] but this has happene before... not to this extent but you know..can't let somethin like this set me over the edge.



i think the old me is coming back.
the whole let's make every male around me a human punchin bag
case in point-
i stabbed Ryan with a flag and hav repeatedly thrown force upon his genital area
and
Hek let me beat his head [of course he was wearing a helmet and all] and i "knocked the wind out of him"
unfortunatley i didn't egt violent with Drew...that'll happen again one day.



i leave for Hawaii monday morning..gonna get up around 5am or earlier or 6am or something...
early mornign flight Yippee


-_-

Ryan should stay with taht girl for a while cause at least she's eyecandy.
she seems really young though. lol.
but idk last night was entertaining except when it was the three of us [hek drew and i] walking around and having to glance or hear Ryan and new girl smackin lips and doin shit. lol.


but yeah i can't log onto anything or upload anuything..i have to use my moms computer on the trip
-_-

epic faiure but you know...i'm good.
it's good. it'll all work out or something..

No comments:

Post a Comment