Tuesday, February 10, 2009

she's so lucky REMARKABLE

okay okay
so i'm usually not the one to be liek OMG My life is great and wonderful and today is SPECTACULAR because...
but seriously today was great.

roughly 50 minutes ago i got a call from my friend Andrea and the words out of her mouth were, "You won."

and i just stopped there in my tracks and said "Wait what?"

and she said " You won!"
and my whole "ARE YOU SERIOUS????!!!?!?! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG..."

so instead of hanging with Natalia tomorrow I'm driving down to San Francisco because i JUST WON a Seat at the JONAS BROTHED 3D CONCERT EXPERIENCE SECRET SCREENING!!!! omg.

i',m freaking out.. today is TRULY remarkable..
it tops EVERYTHING

i srsly think this is about to be my favorite birthday so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment