Monday, February 9, 2009

i feel you whisper across the sea REMARKABLE

sorry for the double post yesterday..not that anyone reads these...
but I've decided it's time to move on.
it's not about the past,
or what could have been,
i need to focus on the now, the present and quite possibly the near future.
i just don't want to get ahead of myself...because when i do, my hopes run high and ultimately leave me in a low state.
part of the reason of the ultimate failure may be partly my fault- i refuse to open up and share my feelings...it's sort of a survival skill, i don't need to be hurt so i just won't open my mouth. plus, i already have a pessimistic mind set, most of the time I'm talking to someone, i feel as if they don't care what i have to say.
i'll get over the fact that he'll never text me unless i text him first or demand he talk to me, i have to get over the fact he's hung up and in a mindset where no one else will ever be as good as her, i have to get over the fact that he'd take up way too much of my time and I'd ultimately get bored and irritated and regret everything.

so yeah...
moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment